"Home care is our passion and we focus on services that allow your family to maintain the comfort and securities of the home while receiving the care they need."
Our goal at Mountain View Home Health and Hospice is to assist you in your recovery from injury, illness or surgery in the privacy and comfort of your own home. With the assistance of your physician, family, and other caregivers our committed staff will provide you with comprehensive and skilled home care services. Each year we help hundreds of patients return to normal, independent, and fulfilling lives. Skilled nursing and physical, occupational, and speech therapies are just some of the services that we provide to assist in your recovery.
Is to provide the highest standard of home care to the people in our communities & to always treat our patients with dignity, compassion and respect.
To add Quality and Quantity to our patient's lives by doing the following:
- Providing comprehensive, quality patient and patient family-oriented home health care.
- Address in the patient's plan of care, the patient's unique physical, physiological,
- psychological and psychosocial needs.
- Assisting the patient and their family to make choices and decisions about health care
- services relative to the patient's specific needs.
- Involving the patient's family in the plan of care whenever possible and appropriate.
- Encouraging the patient and family to collaborate actively with health care staff members
- and other health providers regarding the provision of health care services.
- Advising the patient and family of community support services as needed.
- Serving as a resource for the patient, their family and community.
- Providing health education for the patient, family and community.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation of services.
- Being experts in communication within the agency, as well as, with our patients and their
- Caring for our employees as they care for our patients.